7.13.2010

All you need is LOVE

Good morning!! Well I’m finally at work after a two hours bus ride, really really THANK YOU HURRICANE ALEX FOR DESTROYING MY CITY!! I used to make a 1 hour bus ride but now, oh crap 2 hours!!!

Yesterday I was making serious thinking about quitting my job next year, and I think I’m gonna do it! If I could I’ll do it right away but I have already planned my vacations for October, so I really can’t quit right now, but I’m already on a job research just to check how are things out there in the unemployed world.

Anyways I woke up hearing this song and it got me in a great mood so I hope this works for you guys too!!!



Love,

Sil

1 comment:

  1. I feel sorry for you because of the hurricane. Nature disasters are terrible!

    Good luck on the job search. Keep your options open!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really appreciate it! Remember to be polite!