7.19.2010

Friends will be Friends

Hello! :-)

My weekend was plain fine, well on Saturday was great I got to see my girlfriends from college, we went to starbucks to do some serious gossiping, and it was fun! But I just feel how we all are growing up. Our talks aren’t about math class anymore, they’re about our crappy jobs, or how does it feel to be almost 30 (them, not me!) Or the sudden urge of some to find Mr. Right. I’m the youngest of the gals, I’m 21, another is 24 and the other 2 they’re 29… but we’ve always been great friends.

We were all just drinking coffee, discussing the last creeps they’ve dated, our lack of sexual life, and between jokes, I just felt their desires of being in a serious relationship, Ok I have a boyfriend, but even when I’m single I never have that feeling… And all of the sudden I felt the gap between our ages.

First my best friend from high school gets married like 3 weeks ago! Now after almost a year without seeing my college girls, I feel how our talks are different, and how everybody is getting engaged, this is the year that I’ve been to most weddings in my life… and suddenly I get nervous and just think… how much I fucking hate compromise! I mean I love my boyfriend we have fun together, but I don’t want to marry him, or any other person… oh stupid Mexican culture! People over here get married so young!

My best friend's wedding



2006, listening to the so called band of the creeps we were dating...



2007



2008 at my friend's former sister in law's baby shower



2008 so wasted at my "welcome home party" when I came back from the best summer ever



2009 when we went bungee jumping



Well I felt better after I just said that, and remembered all of those fun fun times!!

Have a great week!

Sil

2 comments:

  1. Hello (:

    Thanks you for your adorable comment on my blog.
    You and your friend look just beautiful in that dresses. Lovely!

    Kiss kiss

    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the recent (well, about a month ago!) visit to my blog :)

    It's always great to look back on the fun times we've had with friends. Situations always change and people inevitably change with them, but strong friendships will make it through. I also think it's good to have friends of all ages. It's not only refreshing, but enlightening.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really appreciate it! Remember to be polite!