7.09.2010

Happiness is a warm gun!

Good morning! Today I finally saw the sun, after over a week without seeing it. It was such a beautiful thing…

Well I’m so happy it’s finally Friday! Even though tomorrow I have to come to work…

Anyways since it’s the second post in my new blog I think I should introduce myself.

My name is Sil, I’m a recently graduated Mexican.



I work in a travel agency, which is really depressing since everyday I sell trips instead of doing the trips myself.

My favorite color is green. I love drinking coffee and tea, especially on a rainy day.



I’m epileptic. I love to cook; actually I have 2 frustrated dreams, to be a chef and to be a personal stylist. I hope that someday I’ll be able to fulfill them.

I hate wearing jeans, for some reason I hate denim, I have a very large amount of clothing and only 3 pairs of jeans, which I’ve been using on a daily basis this whole last week because my city was nearly destroyed by hurricane Alex, and I can’t wear my nice pants or skirts, and I’m totally hating it.

This is my city after the hurricane



I love to read and I’m so in loved of this vampire, his name is not Edward Cullen, his name is Eric Northman..



That’s about it, if somebody stops by, well thank you!!!

Love,
Sil

1 comment:

  1. You sound like a very sweet person. Good luck with the blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really appreciate it! Remember to be polite!